Golf Outing and Dinner
St. Anthony's Four-Person Best Shot and Dinner
For Both Parishioners and Non-Parishioners
Sunday, September 19, 2021 Bunker Hill Golf Course
Tee Time -- 3 p.m. Dinner -- 6 p.m.
To benefit: Proceeds from the outing will assist St. Anthony Parish with the creation of a family space in the parish hall with soft seating and A/V equipment. The space will allow parents with small children a place to let their children play while still watching and listening to the Mass taking place in the church. This is one piece of a larger plan to ensure families feel welcomed and cared for by the parish community.
Cost of the Event:
$45 includes green fees, cart, and dinner
$15 dinner only -- Bunker Hill Golf Course Clubhouse around 6 p.m.
Reserve your golf and dinner reservations of $15 (required in advance) by using one of the following options:
- Signing up after Masses on August 28-29 or Sept. 11-12,
- Contacting Dave McDermott at 563-580-1874 or e-mail at [email protected],
- Dropping off the $15.00 each for dinner (required in advance) at St. Anthony’s Church Office, 1870 St. Ambrose St., Dubuque, Iowa,
- Mailing the $15.00 each for dinner (required in advance) at St. Anthony’s Church Office, 1870 St. Ambrose St., Dubuque, Iowa 52001,
- Using your credit card by clicking at the St. Anthony website (www.stanthony-dubuque.org).
Note: golf fees ($30) will be paid at Bunker Hill on the day of the event – Sept. 19.
The golf dinner will be followed by event prizes and a silent auction.
The St. Anthony Family Golf Outing Committee is also asking area businesses for their support and donations. Hole sponsor advertisement opportunities are available at a cost of $100. Hole sponsors will have their company names (logo, etc.) displayed at a tee box during the golf outing. Patrons who donate to the event will also be acknowledged during the post-dinner drawings. We also invite individuals or families to sponsor a hole for $100. Any other types of donations—such as goods, services, gift cards, or cash—will also be gratefully accepted.
New hole sponsors are asked to send a JPEG format copy of their company’s logo to St. Anthony
Business Manager Bob Kalb ([email protected]), or we can simply print a name on the sign.
Another option would be to scan your business card with its logo and send it to Bob Kalb
For more information, contact the St. Anthony Parish Office at 563-588-0571